Goal: To Pay Less for Energy
Verisae software and services enable six ways to help you pay less for the energy you use:
- In deregulated energy markets, select the best utility companies for your needs,
- Ensure that you’re paying the best utility rate for your usage patterns in each facility,
- Take full advantage of rebates and incentives from your utility providers,
- Control or curtail energy use at designated times to take advantage of time-sensitive rates,
- Catch utility billing errors, and
- Take full advantage of all available tax incentives.
The following sections provide more detail on each.
In deregulated energy markets, select the best energy service companies for your needs.
- Evaluate and compare the complex pricing of competing utilities.
- Determine which utility offers the best overall pricing for your energy-consumption patterns.
Ensure that you’re paying the best utility rate for your usage patterns in each facility.
- Capture data from your utility bills with 100% accuracy.
- Compare your utility billing statements against your own metering to catch billing errors, defective meters, or energy inefficiencies.
- Leverage your energy-use data to choose the most favorable energy tariff rates for which you qualify at each site.
Take full advantage of rebates and incentives from your utility companies.
- Identify the many programs available from the utility companies that serve all your locations.
- Cost-effectively determine the rebates and incentives for which each facility is eligible.
- Efficiently collect data to substantiate your application for rebates and incentive payments.
- Track actual payments you receive to ensure that you collect the full amounts for which you qualify.
Control or curtail energy use at designated times to take advantage of time-sensitive rates.
- Evaluate your energy-use patterns to see if you can take advantage of time-sensitive rates.
- Determine which assets or processes you could control to reduce during times when energy prices are higher.
- Participate in demand-response programs where they are available from your utility providers.
Catch utility billing errors.
- Receive automatic alerts when energy cost exceeds expectations.
- Identify discrepancies between utility billing statements and data you’ve gathered through your own metering systems.
- Block automatic payment of utilities bills until anomalies or discrepancies have been resolved.
Take full advantage of all available tax incentives.
- Learn about the availability of tax incentives in each state or locality where you operate.
- Conveniently review eligibility requirements.
- Document your eligibility.
- Automate the application process and subsequent paperwork.