Avoid compliance risks and reduce costs.
Refrigerant leaks are one the highest maintenance expenses. The waste of considerable amounts of refrigerant can add up to a major cost. The lack of compliance with regulations can mean heavy fines.
Due to the sheer volume of gases contained within many refrigerants and air-conditioning systems, a proactive approach to refrigerant management can result in considerable cost savings. But it may be difficult to establish and maintain detailed refrigerant records or identify equipment problems, required maintenance, and replacement needs.
With vx Sustain, you can:
- Track all assets that use refrigerants
- Monitor refrigerant levels and generate warnings, reports, and notifications when user-defined thresholds are breached
- Provide standardized and customized reports, including those required under Section 608 of the Clean Air Act
- Identify problems, track repairs, and minimize the replacement of refrigerant
- Certify technician activity and maintain records in accordance with regulations
The vx Sustain value:
- Proactive management of refrigerant gases across locations and systems
- Cost containment in recording and understanding the use of refrigerants
- Less vulnerability to fines due to lack of compliance
Sustainability Leader Insights - Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo's mandate is to look at sustainability holistically, across the company and across disciplines.