- 43 Ways to Cut Maintenance Costs and Improve the Customer Shopping Experience
This special report provides 43 proven ways for large retail grocers to manage their physical assets for lower cost, higher profit, and greater customer satisfaction. These best practices have proved effective in more than 10 of the world’s largest and most profitable grocery retailers. Read more.
Remote Asset Management
- Alarms Management: The Future Is Now
Automating maintenance, energy and alarms management for smarter decisions, lower costs and competitive advantage. Read more.
Mobile Workforce Management
- The Balancing Act of Mobile Workforce Management
Handle the challenges of mobile workforce management, in particular, multi-service objectives. Verisae has the industry's only auto-calibrating optimization technology with an embedded service priorities engine. Read more.
- Managing the Known and Unknown in Mobile Workforce Management
Planning for the mid-term and long-term is a critical link to productivity in your business processes. Get it wrong and you lose ground to the competition. Read more.
- Performance Management Framework for Mobile Workforce Management and Field Service
Measuring and monitoring the right factors. Fine-tuning the performance of your organization. Addressing your business objectives. Read more.
- Business Process Management as a Blueprint for Mobile Workforce Management
The basics and benefits of BPM to an organization, including how BPM fits into the mobile workforce management industry. Read more.
- Service Differentiation: Your 3-Step Plan
How you can do more with less, provide service more effectively, and focus on your unique business processes to outperform your competition. Read more.
Energy and Sustainability
- 10 Ways to Slash Energy Costs and Reduce Budget Uncertainty
New store design, refurbs and retrofits may present the biggest and most obvious opportunities to make dramatic, long-lasting improvements in energy efficiency and budget certainty. Read more.
- Who’s Asleep at the Energy Switch?
Considering the energy management challenges for hotels, it can be cost-effective to make energy managers responsible for energy efficiency across multiple properties. If this is in your plan, provide your energy managers with access to energy-use data in near real time. Read more.
- 8 Ways to Reduce Energy Costs
Focus on ways to pay less for the energy you buy, including the data, systems, processes, and resources you’re likely to need to implement these energy efficiency initiatives. Read more.
- Sustainability Leader Insights - Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo's mandate is to look at sustainability holistically, across the company and across disciplines. Read more.